Comprimi
X
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Naze 32 OSD Tarot problemi canali su cleanflight

Possiedo da molto tempo un Tarot 280 con FC Naze 32 OSD sempre tarot quella con la scatolina gialla.
    Da poco ho deciso di inizare a montarlo, per cui dopo aver assemblato il modello sono passato alla programmazione del Naze.
    Qui sono nati i primi problemi, utilizzo cleanflight 2.5 e ho flashato la naze con la versione 2.0
    Tutto sembra funzionare più o meno bene a meno dei canali della radio che il cleanflight vede tutti come AUX.
    Io utilizzo come radio una Graupner MX-22 con modulo 2.4 futaba, la ricevente è una frsky compatibile futaba faast il collegamento tra FC e RX è canale per canale.
    In cleanflight l'unico modo per far azionare i canali dalla trasmittente è impostare il modo PWM, ma come detto meli vede tutti come AUX, dove sbaglio ? Manca qualche configurazione che non conosco ?

Nessuno ha qualche suggerimento ?
    Mai avuto un problema simile con la Naze32 di Tarot e cleanflight ?

Commenta

Vedo con piacere che su questo forum la Naze32 è molto utilizzata e conosciuta.
      Comunque per che avesse il mio stesso problema di seguito allego la soluzione trovata su un forum straniero.

<<So the problem with the AETR channels not working is they are in the first failsafe mode. My AETR Channels were set to 'Automatic' failsafe, while 1234 were set to 'Hold'. I am not sure why the failsafe is triggered, but the failsafe setpoints are:

*Throttle to minimum failsafe set value
      *AER set to midpoint
      *1234 holding last value

I set the AETR fails to 'Hold' in the CLI editor and woala! My aileron channel was fried, so I also figured out how to map these to my liking as well. I am going to explain these here (not difficult at all). I might make a video soon showing how to wire PWM, change Rx Failsafe and map your channels to how you want them.

I am using BetaFlight. I was using CleanFlight, but switched because I thought it might magically correct itself. It didn't. It did the same thing. Here we go!

1. Go to the CLI editor (bottom menu selection in configurator).

2. It is not necessary, but you may type 'dump' (without quotes) after the hashtag and hit enter. This will spit out all the settings. This is how I was able to find my problem. Scroll around and look at all the settings. You will notice ones that match your settings in the configurator. There are some you can only alter in this CLI editor, however. Look at #rxfail. You should see channels 0-3 with an 'a' next to them and the remaining with an 'h'.

3. Type rxfail and hit enter. This will show all the failsafe settings.

4. Change channels 0-3 to h:
      a. Type 'rxfail 0 h' (without quotes) hit enter.
      b. Type 'rxfail 1 h' (without quotes) hit enter.
      c. Type 'rxfail 2 h' (without quotes) hit enter.
      d. Type 'rxfail 3 h' (without quotes) hit enter.
      e. Type 'save' and hit enter.
      f. Reboot controller if not automatic.

5. Type 'rxfail'. You should see all channels set to 'h' now. This should solve your problem right away unless your receiver is not communicating with controller.

Now for mapping. This is convenient because you can configure the wires however you want (I had bad channel 3). You could eliminate 1 cable if you don't mind not having aux channels or LED strip, GPIO, or whatever. I want 2 aux channels for arming and changing modes. You can also set it up to tune PID in the air with aux switches. You could even control servos with them!

1. Open CLI editor.

2. Type 'map' without quotes. This will display the current saved mapping. The default is AETR1234. The characters correspond sequentially with the channels on the board. A = channel 1, E = channel 2, etc. You could set this up to use one side. An example mapping would be AE12TR34. The left cable would be AE12, and the right TR34. The first 4 characters always control Roll, Pitch, Yaw, and Throttle. Remember this! So in my example, channels 1, 2, 5, and 6 on the FC3 pinout control these. You would plug your throttle to channel 5, and Rudder to channel 6.

3. Type map 'XXXXXXXX' corresponding to how you want the order and press enter. My lineup is 1ETRA234.

4. Type 'save' and reboot.
      >>

Commenta

La Naze32 è una scheda ormai obsoleta, non c'è da meravigliarsi se nessuno ti ha risposto, non viene più usata da anni, e probabilmente nessun utente che l'ha utilizzata in passato e che frequenta ancora il forum ha avuto il tuo stesso problema.
        L'unica discussione relativa a questa scheda risale al 2015...
        https://www.dronerc.it/forum/forum/c...-tarot-naze-32
        Comunque grazie per la soluzione, forse potrà tornare utile a qualche altro frequentatore del forum.
        Ultima modifica di Pier2162; 25 gennaio 20, 21:53.
        Yuneec Typhoon H

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X