X
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Searching best places for drone photos and videos near Pescara

Buongiorno tutti,

at first: I am german and therefore unfortunately I speak no Italian. I'm sorry for that and hope that I get your help in spite of my english written question. My Italian speaking is only good enough to order some food or drinks during my yearly holidays with my family in Montesilvano.

Now I come to my question: This year I want to bring my DJI Mavic Pro with me to Italy the first time. My plan is to take some great shots of the country. Unfortunately it is not allowed to fly at the beach during the summer months. But I hope to get the chance to take one or two flights in the mountains of the Abruzzi. In the last few days I tried to find out where I can find some great places where it is allowed to fly a drone by having great landscape in parallel to take photos and videos. The issue is that only with the computer screen in front of me it is a little bit difficult to find such great places. Can someone of you recommend a region or place in the Abruzzi to me where I can find such a great landscape. Ideally I could find some olive plantations or forests there or some nice (older/historic) building(s) or architecture like churches, abbey or something in this direction. I want to print the best picture to a nice canvas and hang it up on the wall in our dining room at home. With this picture in front of me I can dream every day about the great country of Italy.

Grazie per vostro risposta.

Hi, welcome on our forum.
    Unfortunately, as you can see in the attached picture, all the area around Pescara is interdicted to flight due to the presence of Pescara airport control area and traffic zone (CTR and ATZ).
    In detail, the flight is prohibited inside the blue perimeter drawn on the picture.
    It's alsonot allowed to fly over cities, persons, roads etc.
    Be careful where you fly and always you must respect the maximum flight level that is 70 mtrs above ground level, and maximum distance is a radius of 200 mtrs.
    Fines are very high here in Italy if you don't respect ENAC flight rules with drones.
    Sorry to destroy your expectations, but this is that area situation.
    Have nice holidays.

Clicca sull'immagine per ingrandirla. 

Nome:   IMG_0425.jpg 
Visite: 1 
Dimensione: 472.6 KB 
ID: 897381

Yuneec Typhoon H

Commenta

Thank you for your fast answer. Indeed near Montesilvano it isn't possible to fly because of Pescara airport. I found this out with the aid of the App "Italian Airspace". That is really unlucky for me because I planned to fly around the house of my wives grandma around Moscufo. There are wonderful olive trees all over there which gives a nice panorama. So I decided to look for an alternative. Therefore I am searching for a nice place in the mountains of the Abruzzi or at least near of them. But here I don't know where the area is classified as nature park and in this way also prohibited to fly with a drone. The App "Italian Airspace" defines an area as nature park, but the information about this area seems not very detailed to me. Maybe you could give a hint to me for this region. I tried to find out over the national park office but from there I received no answer to my email which I wrote in March this year.

Commenta

I'm sorry but i live 500 km far from Abruzzo and so cannot help you...
        Yuneec Typhoon H

Commenta

Ok, no problem. Thank you for your answer. Maybe someone else will write here in the next few days who knows nice places in the Abruzzo.

Commenta

Hi Argus82, i got some informations from friends about places were you could fly your drone and take amazing videos: you must move to Majella mountains, that's a natural reserve but without flight restrictions as other natural parks.
            There you can find great landscapes and sheep flocks.
            Hope this information can be helpful.
            Ciao and good flights.
            Yuneec Typhoon H

Commenta

Sto operando...
            X